Los Angeles, CA 90025
o 310-207-5048 f 310-826-0182
Grade Your Geologist
A geologist can make or break your design, permitting and construction projects. Grade your geologist to ensure your soil issues don't become critical path:
|1||Is your geologist responsive when you need him/her in the field right away?|
|2||Does your geologist solve problems in the field (instead of creating issues)?|
|3||Does your geologist refrain from up-charging for field equipment or excessive travel time?|
|4||Does your geologist arrive in the field ready to perform with knowledge of the site-specific needs?|
|5||Is your geologist's report a nice balance of pertinent detail and reader utility?|
|6||Is your geologist flexible about report recommendations, accepting constructive revisions as appropriate?|
|7||Does your geologist guarantee a schedule of deliverables?|
|8||Does your geologist meet the requirements of his/her schedule of deliverables?|
|9||Does your geologist act in a professional manner?|
|10||Are you comfortable having your geologist communicate with your partners, investors, and other decision-makers?|
- Score of 9-10: Grade is A - Keep giving your projects to this geologists. Can they handle more of your workload?
- Score of 8: Grade is B - Minor improvement in the geologist's service slate may be necessary. Work collaboratively to make changes.
- Score of 7: Grade is C - Point out the geologist's shortcomings and look for a back-up on a parallel path. If the geologist does not improve, give work to the back-up firm.
- Score of 6: Grade is D - Phase out this geologist from your list of approved contractors.
- Score of 5 or less: Grade is F - Pull all existing projects from your geologist, and immediately remove this firm from your list of approved contractors.
Please contact Feffer Geological Consultants to receive exceptional geotechnical support. We will provide you a quote within one working day.
o. 310-207-5048 | firstname.lastname@example.org